Water Damage – Macbook Liquid Damage Repair
Liquid spill damage is quite often repairable at reasonable prices. The repair costs, we quote usually start at £100 and increase, dependent upon the degree of damage, it is however rare for our charges to exceed £350, Apple on the other hand often quotes in excess of £750 up to £1250 and in some cases even more, this is because they replace rather than repair and remember if your Mac is over 5 years old Apple describe it as “Vintage” and will not repair it,. In short we repair what Apple will not.
It starts with us giving you a full assessment of what is wrong and what needs to be done at no charge! If it’s too badly damaged to be worth repairing, we’ll let you know and offer alternative solutions to your problem.
- Keyboard/power button
- Logic board repair
This board had no firewire and nothing on the screen.. surprising?
When you come to the MAC SHACK, WE fix it!
Most companies outsource component level motherboard repair because they don’t know how to do it. The person you are talking to does not work for the company repairing your device, causing delays and unexpected surprises.
We repair your board in-house, and you only deal with us.
As soon as you spill something on your machine you should stop using it! Turning it on will make it worse; electricity and water cause corrosion like the board in the picture. Even when damage is this extensive, we can repair it, but it is best to minimize damage.
Problems we will fix on your spill damaged machine:
- Not turning on.
- No light/image on the screen.
- Not charging the battery.
- Keys not working properly.
- Trackpad not working properly.
Top Reasons To Have Your Liquid Repairs Done By Us
- We offer component level motherboard repair.
- We can repair what is broken without high cost motherboard replacement.
- We ultrasonically clean liquid damaged boards rather than use alcohol & a toothbrush.
- We have many parts in stock for quick service.
- We guarantee our work for a minimum of ninety days!